Mong Ha Hill Municipal Park
Mong Há Hill Municipal Park is located in the northernmost end of Macau, and holds the Mong Há Fort, a more modern fortress from the 19th century. It was built in anticipation of a pending Chinese invasion after the events of the Anglo-Chinese War in 1841. The fort was completed in 1866 and maintained use in active service until it was abandoned in the 1960’s. Today the area, including Mong Há Hill, Mong Há Fort and the surrounding nature composes Mong Há Hill Municipal Park open to the park. Since this locations transformation into a public park, visitors will find flowerbeds among grassy slopes and walkways surrounding the old walls of the fortress. This park provides visitors with a quiet and peaceful refuge, as well as beautiful views of the north end of Macau.
Address: Avenida do Coronel Mesquita, Macau
Opening hours: 24 hours
Bus routes nearby: 5, 5X, 17, 23, 25, 25X
Visited 506 times, 1 Visits today