This home was once the residence of the wealthy Portuguese merchant, Manuel Pereira built in 1770. It was later rented out to the East India Company, and is now used as the headquarters of the Macau delegation of the Orient Foundation.
Address: Beside Camões Square
Opening hours: Gallery: 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. (closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public Holidays); Garden: 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Bus routes nearby: 17
Visited 608 times, 3 Visits today